Friday, January 7, 2011

our WIPS and a couple of new items!!

new from Shepherd's Bush (above) and Lizzie Kate (below)
new from Victoria Sampler


2 of Holly's finishes for 2011



I have started Autumn at Hawk Run Hollow - I just love stitching the series!!


Pam has been busy stitching and knitting socks - 2 at the same time!!!




















my first biscornu - it was so much fun to stitch with the different techniques! (by Victoria Sampler)








Kacy has been home from college, so we kept her busy in the shop and stitching some models for the shop.










Holly is well on her way in her "15 project challenge" for 2011





Hi,
We have been busy stitching..........finally got some down time over the holidays! We are eagerly waiting for Alice (Jessie's baby) to be born - maybe another 2 weeks........you'll see pictures when she gets here!!! Well, I won't take up too much of your time. Got some pics to show you, hope you all enjoy them. If you have any questions about any of our WIPs or new items......email or call us, we'd be happy to help!
Take care and keep stitching!
Margaret and the gals at Cecilia's

1 comment:

Sharlotte said...

Love the new Shepherd's Bush design, I may have to think about that one. That is a really cute lodge design Holly did, what designer and name of pattern is it? Jeepers! It's been awhile since I've been in the shop , I didn't realize that Jessie was expecting again. I've been doing my shopping with you online lately. Happy stitching!