Wednesday, June 24, 2009

July 4th Sale and Celebration!!!

Hi !!
We have been working feverishly to get the new addition to the shop filled with all sorts of needlework goodies for you!! (when I say "we", I really mean Holly - she has been working very hard to get the shop ready for your visit!!)
July 3rd, 4th, and 5th we will be having a sale and celebration for the official Grand Opening of the new addition. There will be sales, door prizes, lots of goodies!!! Pop a balloon and win!! Prizes, discounts, free gifts.........hope to see you there!!!
I will include some new photos of the shop for your enjoyment........and I will get back to work. It is about 95 and sunny outside.........way too hot for me!!! So I guess it's good to be working indoors. Hope you are having a good day and have a few moments to stitch!!
Take care,
Margaret, Jessica, Amy,Holly,Pam, Ann, Kacy, Emily

No comments: